Access to Wiki 24: GrantedSpoilers Follow
for all released episodes.
In The News
- December 14, 2017
- 20th Century Fox Television and its assets, including the 24 franchise, have been purchased by The Walt Disney Company in a $52.4 billion dollar acquisition.
- November 18, 2017
- Mark Milsome, a camera operator that worked on 24: Live Another Day, died in an accident while filming a stunt for BBC's The Forgiving Earth.
- November 1, 2017
- A 24 anthology pilot from Howard Gordon and Jeremy Doner, reportedly centered around a female prosecutor, has received a script commitment from 20th Century Fox Television.
- October 19, 2017
- Character actor Brent Briscoe, who appeared as Doug in season 4 of 24, has passed away at the age of 56.
Graem Bauer was the CEO of BXJ Technologies and one of the primary architects of the Sentox nerve gas conspiracy of Day 5. Graem gave the order for David Palmer's assassination when he found about the plot and conspired to have his brother Jack take the fall for his murder. Graem also worked closely with President Charles Logan to help cover up the latter's involvement in the conspiracy. On Day 6, Graem was involved in another cover-up at BXJ when a rogue contractor sold suitcase nukes to terrorists. He was murdered by his father, and founder of BXJ, Phillip Bauer to prevent him from talking to CTU. Read on...
On This Day
– April 20 –
- Mike Novick: (concerning Walt Cummings) He's been doing Logan's dirty work for the last fifteen years. Logan’s gotten used to looking the other way.